CLASS REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Signing-In for class is MANDATORY:
- You must sign up for all classes you attend, including Crossfit Class, Barbell Club, Open-Gym, Skills Class, Yoga, MOGA, and any other class offerings.
- We cannot guarantee that space will be available for athletes who just show up.
- If a class if full, you may be asked to wait for the next class.
- It is up to the coach’s discretion to allow or not allow an athlete to join a class if they are late. If you are late, you may be asked to wait for the next class.
- Classes may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- Class cancellations must be done 2-hours prior to class or open-gym to allow other athletes to take advantage of vacant spots.
- Cancelling/de-registering for any 6am classes must be done at 10 PM the evening before the scheduled class.
- 10-class packs and 3x a week memberships – if you do not de-register from a class 2 hour prior to the start time (or 10 PM the evening before a 6 AM class), the class will still be deducted from your 10-class pack or your 3x a week membership.
“No-show” policy for Classes
- As of October 16, 2017, athletes will be automatically charged $5.00 for every missed Crossfit Class or Barbell Club Class. This will be strictly enforced. We hope that this will deter people who do not show up for class from taking spots away from other athletes.
- It is the member’s responsibility to inform Auxiliary Crossfit to place a membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership holds or modifications to holds must be requested with a minimum 48 hours in advance of hold date.
- Holds must be a minimum of 7 consecutive days or maximum 30 consecutive days.
- Holds for longer then 30 days are not permitted. We will deactivate your account and you can sign-up with a new membership when you’re ready to rejoin. In the event that you would like to keep your Wodify account active without an active membership, a $5.00/month charge will be charged to your account.
Personal Training & Foundation Program Memberships and Packages:
- Refunds cannot be issued on services rendered. No refunds on personal training or foundations program packages.
- To avoid paying a late cancellation fee of 50% of the foundation session cost, please provide at least 24 hours notice for all cancellations or schedule changes.
- Failure to show up to a scheduled foundations or personal training session without notice will result in a “no-show” fee of 100% of the foundation session or personal training session.
Refund Policy on Memberships:
- If you forget to cancel your membership within 72 hours of it being charged to your account, a refund can be issued. A $5.00 processing fee will apply for this refund.
- Refunds cannot be issued on services rendered.
- Sales for supplements and all apparel are final.
- No refunds on month-to-month memberships.
- Refunds on 3-month, 6-month, or annual memberships will incur a cancellation fee of $30.00 for every month remaining on the contract. For example, if you cancel your 6-month membership with 4 months and 15 days remaining, you will be charged ($30 x 4) + ($30/2) = $135.00.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Apple Pay
- Pre-Authorized Bank Account Withdrawal (may require a void-cheque).
Insufficient Funds/Overdue Payments:
- An automatic $25.00 charge will be issued on insufficient funds.
- Overdue payments: A penalty of 2% on the unpaid amount will be charged to your account after 15 days of being overdue. Penalty and interest charges on overdue amounts cannot be waived or altered.
- It is your responsibility to update your payment information through Wodify.
Updated: October 16, 2017
Gym Rules and Expectations
SIGN-IN FOR ALL CLASSES Self-explanatory.
RESPECT IS MANDATORY AND RECIPROCAL
LISTEN & BE HEARD Listen to your coaches. Always keep the lines of communication open between yourself and the coach. Never interrupt a coach when they are teaching. Ask questions if you’re unsure.
CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR & BE HUMBLE It’s an absolute truth that there will always be someone stronger, faster and/or quicker, than you. And that’s okay. Train hard. Support your fellow athlete. Always improve yourself.
IGNORANCE & HARASSMENT HAS NO PLACE HERE We don’t put up with ignorance or harassment of any kind. Period.
CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF Sanitize the equipment you use, wipe up chalk marks, sweep up climbing rope fibres, put away your equipment.
NO QUESTION IS STUPID Always ask if you are uncertain. A coach will always be happy to answer your questions.
Auxiliary Crossfit reserves the right to suspend or terminate the participation of a member at any time due to offensive behaviour, disorderly conduct, illegal activities, failure to abide by the rules and expectations, or the breach of any other provision outlined herein.